Tuesday, April 6, 2010

About Vishal Dani

As a digital Publishing Consultant, I have worked in publishing industry since 1997and in that time have helpled, advised & successfully implemented digtial publishing strategy for publishers of all shape & size.

While being passionate about digital publishing, what truly excites me is the fact that this industry is on the cusp of convergence, a true paradigm shift. I truly believe that digital publishing will positively impact life, environment & experience.

What touches me is the speed at which innovation is revolutionizing this industry. New devices, platforms are opening frontiers to possibilities at speed unparallel to any in past.

As part of my job, I daily meet people and understand their challenges & problems. I feel there is a lot to answer, discover & connect in this field and hence this blog.
Please visit often & leave your valuable comment. If you wish to connect with me, please email me on vishal.dani@gmail.com.

No comments: